We had no refusals at 3' and she felt good. Yes she could have more forward but the arena was a bit small and she couldn't really open up and stretch out. We took a break. Donna played with Skye and Pippi could chill. I got back on and mom said "the jumps are set a little above 3' but not much" so I started. We try to school a bit above whatever I will compete in so that whatever it is isnt a big deal. Went around a few times. Pippi was staring to get tired and I had fallen getting out of the trailer, landed on the rim on my butt and it hurt like hell. Oh baby! It is bruised today and my back hurts as well. It didnt help that I fell taking pictures do Donna and Skye. Anyways we did 3'6. MOM IS A LIAR. 6" inches is not a bit above. She claims to have done it for my own good. You can read her story at I Pick Crazy. but yeah, Pippi is way tired here, my back kills but you can watch the video.
1. My release is much better. I use to not release at all.
2. My legs are better, not great but not far behind me.
3. Heals were down, they could have been farther down but what are you going to do.
4. Canter is not terrible. Probably would have been better if I had more faith in Pippi and I hadnt fallen.
Things to Improve Still -
3. Two Point, I have a bad habit of preparing for two point to soon, but I think that had to do more with trying to get Pippi up and over since she was getting tired.
Over all I was please. Pippi got a lot of hay for being a good girl, got rubbed down with lineament, and wont be worked super hard till the show.
Pippi and where a 3' jumps is on her.
Watching Skye and Donna and 3' jump pole
Look At Her Folded Legs and Using her Neck!